Are you happy with your smile? Sometimes, all it takes is a simple teeth whitening treatment to give you that perfect smile. As you age, you may begin to notice that your teeth aren’t quite the same shade of white that they were in your youth. Typically, noticeable discoloration begins in the late 20s and early 30s. A variety of factors can speed up the discoloration process including chemical staining from drinking caffeine and smoking, a genetic predisposition to early yellowing, and the onset of gum and tooth disease. We have a variety of tooth whitening systems, available either in-office or at home. These teeth whitening systems are performed by a professional dentist who took professional dental studies and underwent Online teeth whitening training to provide our clients the best service possible. The level of whiteness that can be achieved depends on the extent of discoloration of your teeth and how they came to be stained.
There are many advantages to choosing professional tooth whitening treatments as opposed to over the counter methods or using nothing.
• Whitening treatments are very comfortable, safe and effective
• Your smile will become permanently lighter
• Whitening is quick and noticeable
• Results are controllable – you decide how dramatic of a change you want
• Whitening is simple and convenient – you can choose from in-office treatment, or opt for a take home kit
• Whiter teeth can make you feel more confident and ready to show off your beautiful smile
• Successfully brightening your smile may encourage you to take better care of your teeth